A delicious recipe using Chikiriya’s Organic Lemon Myrtle Tea.
The chewy texture of brown rice and shibazuke goes well with the sauce gentle taste and the lemon myrtle refreshing scent.
Ingredients150g white rice
1/2 tea bag (0.8g) Lemon Myrtle Tea
4 cc soy sauce
5 cc cooking sake
1/2 beaten egg
Finely chopped shibazuke
Roasted brown rice
Shirodashi (120 cc water, 3g hondashi, 8 cc cooking sake, 8 cc mirin, 4 cc soy sauce, 1g salt)
A small amount of potato starch mixed with water
Best way to prepare
1. Put a little oil in a frying pan and add the beaten egg and the white rice. Stir fry all the ingredients together as if you were making chinese fried rice.
2. Add the lemon myrtle tea and a little salt to enhance the flavor of the meal.
3. Add the soy sauce and the cooking sake and dish up on a plate.
4. Put the shirodashi in a pot and bring to a boil. Then, dissolve the potato starch in a little bit of water before adding it as a thickener.
5. Pour the sauce on the rice and garnish with the roasted brown rice and the finely chopped shibazuke.Enjoy !